Want To Look Great Naked Without Spending All Your Time In The Gym?
I’ll show you exactly how to change your body using simple techniques for fat loss and muscle gain – plus how to maintain those results.
Looking Great Naked…
It’s what most of us want when we start working out with the goal of losing fat, gaining muscle, or doing a little bit of both…
But the truth is many people never get the results they want, even after years of spending time in the gym.
They say knowledge is power, right?
So surely you would’ve succeeded after reading all the magazines, online articles, and fitness resources at your disposal…
But if you haven’t, this is for you.
I bet you remember the first time you decided to work out and get into shape. You were motivated to work hard, and you probably even made some gains here and there, but the progress probably wasn’t as rapid as you’d have liked.
You may have even trained really hard for a year, or possibly longer, with little or no results to show for your efforts. It’s not your fault, though. You were just doing what you were always told, even if it wasn’t the best advice.
If that happened to you, I’m truly sorry.
But here’s my take on it:
Make any excuse you want to, but don’t deny this FACT: something isn’t right if you’re not progressing toward your goal of LOOKING GREAT NAKED.
Look, I’m not here to tell you about everything you’re doing wrong. I’m here to educate you on what works, and to give you some guides on how to make it work for you. I’m All About The Following:
Cutting Through the Crap and Getting The Best Results Possible…
My name is JC Deen, fitness coach, consultant, trainer, and writer. I’ve been talked about on Forbes.com, and have written for Bodybuilding.com, Livestrong.com, AusFit Pro Magazine, the Alan Aragon Research Review and ZenHabits.net. I created LGN365 because I saw a gap in most of the fitness information I devour – especially the how-to courses.
I’ve been training since I was 13 years old, but it wasn’t until about the age of 20-21 that I started to get it right.
As you will see in the series of photos below, I’ve managed to maintain an aesthetically pleasing physique since about 2007.
Sure I’ve been heavier or lighter depending on multiple factors affecting my life, but maintaining this look hasn’t been difficult at all.
And this is what I want to share with you – the how-to’s of building your physique, and then how to maintain what you’ve built.
I put everything in this course I’ve found to be beneficial for my clients, as well as the personal workout routines I design for myself.
That may sound like a lot, and well, it is. This is exactly what you get:
- My Personal Fitness Philosophy – 70+ pages on my fitness philosophy, training for fat loss, muscle gain and detailed nutrition information you MUST know to be successful during your physique-building journey.
- Complete Guidance (with multiple programs) on how to manipulate your training for the goal of fat loss and muscle gain.
- A Big List of Exercise Substitutions you can use in the case you don’t have access to certain equipment or have range of motion limitations.
- Complete How-To Guide for tracking your nutrient intake, and exactly how I set up diets for my clients – all you have to do is plug in the numbers and follow the directions.
- Fat Loss Manual – I go into detail on how to set up your diet, when to take diet breaks, how to set up a refeed, and when you might need one, as well as cardio suggestions for fat loss. (there are a total of 3 fat loss training programs).
- Hypertrophy Manual – I help you set up your diet here for the goal of getting so swollen that you have a hard time fitting through most doorways. I also set up some training programs that have built-in progression, which allows you to simply get to work, while I do all the thinking for you. There are a total of 4 hypertrophy training programs, so you have endless possibilities for getting extra Swole™.
- Detailed Exercise Demonstration Videos (you know, in case you aren’t sure what a power shrug or split squat looks like).
And with all the information provided, you could essentially have a full year of training and diet strategies mapped out for you. It’s as simple as that.
Imagine having your training and diet questions answered so you could do nothing but focus on building the body you want over the next 8 weeks, 20 weeks, or even the entire next year?
How much progress could you make with a focused, and direct plan? I bet you’d make a lot, and if you didn’t, I’d honestly be shocked.
Alright, alright, you’re probably saying to yourself …
You’ve probably tried some body-transformation programs in the past.
…You may have tried many of them. I know I sure did.
When I was starting out, I jumped from program to program.
I even used to go back and forth between fat loss and muscle gain every other week. But nothing resulted from my efforts.
Wait a second. I did actually get results, but they were far from positive. I was tired, worn out, and I still looked the same.
It all changed for me once I hired a coach by the name of Lawrence Hosannah. His guidance, and instruction allowed me to get ready for my first ever photo shoot and the principles he revealed changed my life forever. He’s the reason I’m a coach now.
Please understand that LGN365 is not just another fitness course with impractical advice, rigid meal timing guidelines, or training programs that are too complicated or take up a ton of your precious time.
LGN365 contains what I like to call the minimum effective dose. In it contains enough information to take you through the next few years to build the body you’ve always wanted.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Following JC’s program has probably been the best decision since I started weightlifting. I’ve always worked out hard on barbell lifts and eaten more protein than my budget could afford, but I’ve never been particularly lean. Last summer this got even worse, I injured my back while deadlifting and I couldn’t even stand up straight for months.
After months out of the gym, I had ballooned from 202lbs to 224lbs, while losing a ton of muscle. I was fat and I was depressed and I was even wondering whether it was worth working out anymore. That was until JC mentioned a new program he wanted to test.I’ve been a long time reader of JC’s.
His advice is straightforward and based upon hard science instead of the myths that have been perpetuated throughout the fitness industry, so when he said he had a program coming out, I immediately signed up. He sent out the program a week later. I chose one of his fatloss programs and there I was, back in the gym again.
At first it was agony to be back in the gym, but I put JC’s stretching/mobility routine into practice because I wanted to heal my injuries and really do it right this time. Well, for the first few weeks, nothing happened. My bench and squat stayed pretty much the same, my deadlift was pretty much nonexistent, and my chin ups were a struggle. But then, almost overnight, I started to see improvements.
My bench started skyrocketing, I was adding 10 pounds to my squat every workout, and my deadlifts were out of control.
Then, people started commenting about how good I looked. At first, I thought they were just being nice, but then after having people repeat the same thing, it started to sink in. At this point, I knew there was no turning back, I was fully committed to the program and my results showed the smart training principles the program was based upon.
Over the 16 weeks of JC’s Fat loss program, I had the following progress.
Starting body weight: 224 pounds
Previous lifting records (all weight in pounds):
Bodyweight Chin Ups: 9 @ Bodyweight of 215
Ending Weight: 194 pounds
Weighted Chin Ups: 6×65
Bodweight Chin Ups:
1st Set: 16 (+7 reps)
2nd Set: 10
Bench: 8×250 (+35lbs)
I’ve lost 30 lbs and gained a lot of muscle. My body feels better than it ever has and even better, I look great and feel way better about myself.
Thanks JC for putting an amazing program together, you’ve made a really big impact on my life.
Keep up the great work.
- Dieter S.
Running this program was definitely a good decision for me. I’ve done my share of diets and workouts, and this one is definitely one of my favorites.Being able to know what was coming for the next few months and sticking with it was great.Whenever I had a question, JC was there to answer. He’s a legit guy and knows his stuff. He actually cares about all of his clients and knows everyone is different.He sticks with his principles but he’s willing to work with you. He’s not a “one size fits all” kind of guy.While on the program I was able to make improvements in all of my major lifts, and also make some improvements in form and balance as well.Having the spreadsheets for workouts and macros took the mystery out of everything.I had great time on this program and plan on continuing to use it and the principles I learned from it in the future.As far as gains go, I was able to add 30lbs to dips, 20 to squats, 25 to chins, and 40 to deads.I put on about 5-6lbs bodyweight in the process, so not a bad ratio. It helped that I hadn’t really ever concentrated on dips or chins before. I’m happy with the gains though.
- Travis Bailey
I had a great experience with JC’s program – I was able to make progress after a long plateau in less than ideal conditions.Prior to starting JC’s program, I had been lifting heavy and getting stronger for a couple of years.Immediately before starting the program, I was focusing on recomp – getting stronger while getting leaner.I had hit a plateau, and was struggling to consistently hit the heavier weights with each training session. Right as I started JC’s program, I moved and started a new job that required a completely new schedule that I wasn’t adjusted to. I wasn’t able to 100% commit to the prescribed cardio, and I had a loose interpretation of his nutritional guidelines.The part that I could fully commit to was lifting 3 days a week.Even in a very non-ideal situation, I was able to finally make gains in strength again, while slowly getting leaner in 12 weeks.I hit a deadlift PR that I had stalled at for 6 months, as well as a chin up PR – all while on a fat loss plan. Even doing what I considered the bare minimum, I progressed more in those 12 weeks than I had in the 6 months prior.
My favorite aspect of this program is that it still allows you to do the things you enjoy, while still adding in movements that you wouldn’t typically do that help correct posture and address imbalances. You are not limited to one specific lift, but have the option to pick the ones that you enjoy doing and that work for you.
This is a huge amount of compromise compared to what you’d typically see in other programs. I would highly recommend this program, especially if you are limited in time (who isn’t these days, really??) and enjoy having flexibility in your program. As long as you follow the general guidelines, the rest comes pretty easily, and it is not difficult to make gains and see progress.
- Laura Nguyen
Without a doubt, I know you’ll find LGN365 to work for you.
Whether you need some guidance getting your body fat into the single digits, or want to build some muscle and strength, all the information is laid out in plain English – no hard-to-understand scientific jargon (although I do back up my work with scientific literature).
I can assure that you’ll find LGN365 to be invaluable for your physique-building efforts.
For the most part, we’re not that different.
Outside of gender and some other genetic variables, our human bodies all work and function similarly.
However, schedules, and temperaments can vary wildly.
And that’s why I’ve included various training routines. One fat loss routine only requires 2 days of weight training and the bonus hypertrophy program I threw in gets you in the gym 5-6 days per week, if that’s what you’re into (this is my personal favorite).
I like to take a focused approach. We’re talking about your goals – and I want to get you from Point A to Point B without a bunch of guesswork.
I’m also adamant on training efficiently for the goal at hand. This is why I’ve included various training techniques such as Reverse Pyramid Training (RPT), as well as some Rest-Pause (RP) techniques that maximize your results with a minimum of Wasted Time (WT).
I wasted a lot of effort early on when I was building my physique and I wouldn’t want you to repeat those sames mistakes I did.
The equation looks something like this:
Reverse Pyramid Training helps you:
- Build muscle and strength quickly.
- Maintain muscle on a fat loss diet.
- Get in and out of the gym in a hurry.
- Improve your max strength.
Rest-Pause Training helps you:
- Build muscle without using super heavy weights all the time.
- Slash your time spent training almost in half.
- I don’t have to write anything here – everyone hates wasting time.
You Can Be Much Closer To LOOKING GREAT NAKED. with LGN365 By This Time Next Month.
I think you’ll be surprised by how much you can accomplish within 30 days time as long as you’re focused and following a structured plan.
is a full-on guide to building muscle, losing body fat and creating your ideal physique. I know of no other program that includes all the information wrapped into one resource.
I get it though – if you’re new to my writing, or have never heard of me before, you probably think I may be full of BS. I want you to know that I do have your best interest in mind…
Finally – please know that I stand behind my work with full confidence. If you do the work, you will get results.
LGN365 is all about improving your body composition through strength training, proper diet, and taking the time necessary to realize the results you want.
Nothing worth having is ever free, or easy.
My methods are simple, no-BS, and very effective, but you still have to work hard. You must follow the programming as written out and make sure your diet is in line with your goals.
If you do find yourself getting stuck, or confused, I’m only an email away and I’d love to see how I can help you in the case you’re not making the progress you’d hoped for.
You will not find a better guarantee, because honestly, you won’t find many others who are as passionate as I am about seeing you succeed with your physique-related goals.
I’m on a mission to build stronger bodies for both men and women, and to give them the tools to succeed in the long term.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
This program is just awesome. From the nutritional aspect to training aspect, it has it all. There are multiple training options for you to choose from to suit your schedule.After following this program, I have experienced some serious improvement in my physique. Everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE that I know had been complimenting me about how my physique looked more muscular. I HIGHLY recommend this program to everyone who wants to see some real gains in muscle and strength.
- Sangmin Son
I am a hardgainer, a member of the metabolic elite, a gift and a curse when all you want to do is pack on size. I’ve tried many programs, tried many mass diets, and I couldn’t seem to find one that worked and still allowed me to have a life.
After a run in on Fitocracy and subsequent Twitter conversation, JC told me about his program. It looked straight forward, calculated, and manageable in terms of required gym time and suggested diet. “Let’s give it a go” I thought.
Plug your metrics into his metabolic calculator, eat the kCals it tells you, and follow the lift progression. It’s fool-proof. I gained 4 pounds in 6 weeks, something that for me, seemed previously unattainable. I also cut a bit of fat on top of my abs, something that “can’t be done” while gaining right?
This program works. JC was great to communicate with and was readily available to answer any questions I had. The entire time I got the sense that this wasn’t just some gig for him, he really does care about about helping people reach their fitness goals.
I recommend this program to anyone. Period.
- Craig Francis
Long term dieters can probably relate to the months of wheel spinning I endured as I jumped from one program to another trying to find the solution to the dreaded fat loss plateau.
JC’s manual gave a simple and effective structure that was flexible enough to adjust to my lifestyle. The strength routine allowed me to maintain strength and retain muscle mass as I progressively reached my fat loss goals.
One of the biggest aides was the nutrition program. It helped me set up, adjust, and maintain a steady fat loss diet. It was effective in which adherence was effortless.
How many times do you see dieters enjoying ice cream on a regular basis without sabotaging their progress? After going through JC’s program, I was able to prove to myself that it’s possible.
- Pamela Ocampo
Through JC’s guidance, I slowly began to grow a better relationship with food and fitness. Dieting wasn’t an obligation. Actually, I wouldn’t even call it a diet. It’s a lifestyle now. As long as my pizzas fit into my macros, I enjoy it. Key word: GUILT-FREE.
His program helped me shed off the last few lbs. that I’ve been plateaued on for the longest time. Eating less carbs on days I don’t work out and carbs on days I do work out made so much sense. Reading it just made me realized how ignorant I was. All this time, I have just been doing low-carb all the time. My workouts and just my days were so groggy. By the end of each day, I was worn out. I’ve been doing all of this hard work, when it could’ve been done quickly and efficiently.
JC has helped me reach my goal faster within 5 months than I reached it myself in a span of 5 years. He’s made fitness more fun, and my relationship with food a lot better. You’ve made me look at life in a more simplistic and practical way.
- Andrew Kim
is a comprehensive fitness course
including a combination of digital resources.
Here is the breakdown of exactly what you get:
LGN365: The Getting Started Guide
This begins with my personal philosophy on Looking Great Naked and then delves into the in’s and out’s of building your physique. If you don’t read this portion, you will be sorry.
In it you’ll find all the info you need about fat loss, muscle gain, how to build a diet around your goals and the reason I have your training programs set up the way I do.
Training Guides + Exercise Videos
Not only do I give you the routines, but I give thorough explanations of what I’m looking for – how to do the sets, reps, rest periods, etc. It’s the same info you’d be getting if we were at the gym working together.
You should also use the videos for reference if you’re unfamiliar with how to perform a particular movement.
Full Training Routines with Built-In Progression
Each program is at least 12 weeks in length, in which you’re instructed on how to progress, and how to break through plateaus in the case you hit a few bumps in the road.
*EVERYTHING IN THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE VIA DIGITAL DOWNLOAD*
Along with all the information I’ve given, I wanted to go the extra mile. So for you, I’ve decided to include the following in the form of video interviews from various experts in the fitness world…
LEO BABAUTA OF ZENHABITS.NET
20-minute interview between Leo and I discussing goal-setting and the various other topics such as:
- The most important factor when creating habits and succeeding in maintaining those habits
- How to get your habits to stick using the ’5-minute rule’
- Why we want to create a habit first and focus on results later
- Why the ‘no time’ excuse is not an excuse at all
- How taking just one small step every day can set you up for long-term success
- Why choosing time-specific goals might be setting you up for failure and how to change your thought process
- How ‘shocking the muscles’ and ‘switching programs’ might be killing your progress
ROMAN OF ROMANFITNESSSYSTEMS.COM
15-minute interview of Roman and I discussing the following topics:
- Why we recommend high intensity training for fat loss
- Why you should strategically add intensity and volume for building muscle mass
- Learn how to manage your training and recovery to suit your lifestyle
- Why people on the Internet will make fun of you if you don’t train your legs
- Learn why the small exercises (face pulls, band work, and assistance work) can benefit you in the long term and keep your joints healthy
- The importance of building a balanced physique through movement variations
ROGER OF ROGLAWFITNESS.COM
13-minute interview with Roger where we discuss the process of goal setting, maintaining the mindset necessary for success and the following topics:
- How to ‘trick’ yourself into putting in the time and effort to build your ultimate physique
- Why second-guessing your fitness program will keep you from achieving your physique-related goals
- Why you should ‘trust the process’ and believe in what you’re doing
- Why your lack of commitment keeps you from going forward – why you don’t ever make substantial progress
- The importance of ‘course-correcting’ along your fitness journey
- Learn why the occasional mishap where you fall off your diet or miss a training day is actually okay, and won’t deter your progress
- Why setting goals based on a timeline is not always the most conducive to achieving them
- How you can set *realistic* checkpoints that will set you up for long term success
- Discover the uncanny *Treat Yo Self* protocol that Roger shares with all of his clients
ALAN ARAGON OF ALANARAGON.COM
30-minute interview discussing meal timing and its effects on fat loss, muscle gain, IIFYM(if it fits your macros), and maintaining your weight and results.
- Why worrying about Meal-Timing is an EXTREME Nitpick when it comes to building muscle or losing body fat
- Why it’s silly to spend your time worrying about every single meal
- Learn why hitting your macros by the end of the day is more important than any magical meal plan
- Learn about the importance of discovering *your personal preferences* for meal patterns, cheat meals, and meal planning
- Why maintaining your physique results can be the most difficult part of your journey, and how to do it successfully
- Why there is no magical formula for weight maintenance
- Why it’s unreasonable to believe you can be at your *fighting weight* year-round
- Learn why we don’t think you should set *unrealistically lean* maintenance points in terms of body fat percentage
DEREK DOPEKER OF EXCUSEPROOF.COM
16-minute interview with fitness expert, Derek Dopeker on how to create quick and easy meals on the go, plus 5 of his favorite recipes to give you some variety in your diet. We also discuss the following in the interview:
- How a book on antioxidants and Arnold Schwarzenegger completely changed his view and approach to a lifelong diet strategy and body composition
- Why most of us don’t get started on the right foot – how to distill the information into what is useful for you (why I made this course!)
- Why he decided to use some ingredients such as almond flour for baking and kale to make ‘chips’ to cover your salty cravings
- How his studies of the raw vegan diet influenced him to be creative with his food selection and baking alternatives
- Why your diet must be manageable, and how your ‘willpower’ to stick with your diet can only take you so far
- Why you should never compromise taste for the sake of eating healthier
BUT WAIT… THERE’S EVEN MORE
Bonus Training Programs, Calculators and Recipes
2 EXTRA Hypertrophy Programs
- Full-Body Routine that works extremely well for the minimalist trainee who doesn’t have access to a bunch of fancy equipment, or who wants to keep their training very simple.
- 3 days on/1 day off Bodybuilding Split I designed for myself to get the biggest I’ve ever been in my life. It’s also a training split I use most often when I don’t want to spend more than 40-50 minutes in the gym, but still train almost every day.
- Excel Calculators – In the getting started guide, I break down all the numbers and math I use when setting up the diet for fat loss or muscle gain, but I understand that you want to get started ASAP. As a result, I whipped up a nice little excel calculator for you to use. All you have to do is pick the calculator that pertains to your goals (either fat loss or muscle gain), and then plug in your height, weight, gender, body fat, and activity levels using the multipliers I’ve provided.
Recipe Guide from Derek Doepker
- Crazy Quick Crockpot Chili
- Curry Chicken and Vegetables
- The “Bestest” Banana Bread
- Home-made Kale Chips
- The Sixty-Second Salad
Finally Begin Working Toward Your IDEAL PHYSIQUE!
will aid you in building the body you want.
Looking Great Naked is about training smarter, not always harder. But don’t get me wrong… You still have to train hard.
In as little as 4-7 hours per week, you can be well on your way to achieving your fat loss or muscle building goals.
If you’re tired of not getting anywhere, jumping from program to program, being confused and actually ready to get results, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button below. Along with this, you’ll get to download all the fitness course materials immediately – the Getting Started Guide, The Fat Loss Manual, The Hypertrophy Manual, The Recipe Guide, the workout routines, excel calculators and all of the videos.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
I had the pleasure and opportunity to work with JC as a test subject for his fitness course. First off, he isn’t kidding. NO BS. Just what works.The course is easy to read but packed with information. It brought me right through a good warm up and into a great workout.The workouts rotated and the concepts and intensities changed as well to allow my body to adjust and grow. His diet and workout is tied to the goal you choose.Gain muscle—one diet and program. Lean and tighten up – another diet and program.I have done a lot of reading on fitness and nutrition. Frequently, I will come across a concept and think, wow, I should include that in my diet or workout. But, I have no idea how to incorporate it.JC has done that!He takes a bunch of winning concepts and puts them together in an easy to follow format.If you are serious about making improvements then this book is an eye opener.
- John S.
I started the Program for Hypertrophy written by JC in December 2011. I had some training and lifting experience already, so opted for Hypertrophy 2.
I had made some reasonable gains over the years prior to starting this program, but needed something new to reinvigorate my workouts, and to provide a new focus to my training.
JC took the time to correspond with me via e-mail regarding some concerns over shoulder issues that I have, and assured me that alternative exercises would be included in the system of training.
It is worth saying at this point, that due to the scapula movements incorporated into the program, my shoulders have actually improved in both function and strength.
I found the system of Reverse Pyramid Training extremely useful in improving lifts in a linear and measurable manner. Also, the system of tracking both nutrition and improvements in strength has been a very useful tool, and helped enormously with consistency.
It seems to me that there are many many systems, programs, and training ideas out there, and I have to admit that I have tried quite a few of them over the years.
I can honestly say, that completing the 2 phases of Hypertrophy 2, (and observing the de-load period in the middle, which is a little frustrating when you are getting stronger and stronger!) has given me a fantastic period of consistent and satisfying gains in strength, and has been of great benefit to my body composition.
Thank’s JC !
- Jeff Bradley, Manchester, UK
I’m in the best shape of my life!” And that’s an absolute fact. Since changing from fatloss to hypertrophy, I’ve added 2″ to my chest and nearly 1″ to my arms.
- Mark Allen
Not only that – as my valued customer, you will get FREE updates for life. So whenever I come up with something new I want to include, you’ll get an email from me with the updates.