It’s finally ready for you.
I’ve already contacted the contest winners via email. So congrats to Jason, Ben, Rob, Rhonda, and Алёна!
I’m going to give you a brief overview of what’s included in LGN365 with this video:
In the case you missed the posts from a few days back, here’s exactly what’s in the product:
So now let me tell you a bit about LGN365, and what I’ve put together.
- Getting Started Guide – This is the main text you need to read before anything else. It’s fairly long (70+ pages) but I felt it necessary to cover everything I needed to. In it I explain my philosophy on fitness, looking great naked, training for fat loss, muscle gain, and general nutrition info you need to be successful when learning how to change your body composition.
- Fat Loss Manual – Here’s where I go into detail about setting up your diet for fat loss, how to take diet breaks, setting up refeeds (also how to know when you need one), cardio recommendations and 3 different weight training programs suitable for fat loss.
- Hypertrophy Manual – In this guide, I go into the dietary details you need to know to GROW. I have 4 training programs included. 1 for the minimalistic trainee, one for the aspiring body builder, and then a few middle of the road programs for those who want both strength and size gains over 3-4 days per week.
- Training Guide and Quick-Tips Manual – this is where you learn all about the training principles I’m teaching you, as well as some quick-tips to help you with your mobility and flexibility.
- 12 Exercise Demo Videos – you’ll get to see me a WHOLE BUNCH. I go over the main movements in the program, demonstrating how they’re performed, along with a good list of mobility work that I normally do before my own training.
- Recipe Guide – This is a cool addition from my friend Derek Doepker of ExcuseProofFitness.
5 Interviews with other Fitness Experts – This was one of my favorite pieces of this course to create. The line-up is as follows:
- JohnRomaniello – We talk about training for fat loss and muscle gain, and various strategies to implement.
- LeoBabauta – We discuss habits, creating them and maintaining the fitness habit.
- Alan Aragon – We go over IIFYM, eating for muscle gain, fat loss, and what really matters when it comes to meal frequency (30-minute interview).
- Roger Lawson – Me and my brotha from anotha motha, go over the Success Mindset – how to prepare yourself for success and how to get back on track when you miss a day or two of training or break your diet.
- Derek Doepker – Derek and I discuss healthy eating substitutions, as well as how to make fast, easy meals when on the go. He also gives us 5 of his favorite recipes.
If you’d like to buy a copy, I’m running a discount for my birthday month from the 22nd(today) until the 25th. The price between now and Saturday is $65. On midnight of the 25th, the price goes to $85 forever.
If you want a bit more detailed page of what you get, check out LGN365.com.
Alternatively, if you want to see a more traditional, yet entirely not sleazy sales page, check this out: LGN365.